Happy St. Patrick's Day from the BaffinPaddler

Depending on the time you visit, I wish you, Top o' the mornin', Top o' the afternoon, or Top o' the evening!

Canada's National Capital Region (Ottawa, Ontario/Gatineau, Quebec) has not changed much since winter began, except that the birds are singing more, and the sun is shining longer since the time change.

I'm still walking on water. Much of it is frozen solid. And, we will be skiing in spring.

I wish you happy and safe trails.
The BaffinPaddler

Comments

Popular Posts

Poison Ivy and Your Pet!

One cigarette butt contaminates up to 50 liters of water

The magic of camping and kayaking at Bon Echo Provincial Park, Mazinaw Rock, Ontario, Canada! Get your bug suit on!

Cycling one of America's most beautiful beaches: Fort De Soto Park, Florida

Does my Ironman Tremblant T-shirt make me look fat?