|Sitting on a rock in the middle of a lake in Mont Tremblant, Quebec, Canada, with the Boreal Baffin sea kayak|
The top 25 ways to spend time
- Packing kayaking gear
- Putting away gear
- Hanging paddling gear up to dry
- Shaking sand out of gear
- Washing chlorine and salt water off gear
- Hauling gear from place to place
- Shopping for more gear
- Looking for gear . . . "Now where did I put the compass?"
- Organizing gear
- Putting gear on
- Taking gear off
- Wishing you had more gear
- Buying other people paddling gear as gifts
- Admiring other people's gear and asking, "Where did you get that?"
- Loaning people gear, "You forgot your paddle?"
- Listening to people's comments about your gear: "You have too much paddling gear! What nice gear!"
- Responding to comments about your awesome paddling gear: "Yeah, half the garage is full of kayaking gear, but there's more gear in my closet, and lots more in the guest room, and still more in the furnace room. Some of it, I can't remember where I put it or who borrowed it. Thanks! I love my gear!"
- Planning trips
- Looking at maps
- Attending events
- Making new friends and hanging out with old friends
- Having fun
- Getting lost
- Doing it all again tomorrow
How can we make this more interesting?
|Yoga pose on a rock in the middle of a lake in Mont Tremblant, Quebec with the awesome Boreal Baffin sea kayak|